Friday, August 8, 2008

OH for the love of it!!

I tell ya today has just topped my week.... and going to Walmart a short time ago has just sent me over the edge.... Yep I left the store in tears!!! I went to pick up a cd .. a gift to be for my sister... And in our Walmart and just about every Walmart Ive ever been in they hire the worst cashiers!!! Well lo and behold today was no exception!!! I like to park in out in the boonies due to my new car... and so I use the garden department almost daily. Well today I get the two worst clerks God probably created.... Not only are they both slow but overcharge numerous times to me and well heck I didnt want to walk clear up to the front again and then to the back forty to get my car in the drippy weather! So I go through.... she rings my cd up three times .. trying to put in a coupon for razor blades!!! Now how the heck do you do that? Finally I finish and go out the door.... get in my car and she is standing outside that doorway... with my CD in hand!!! Not only was she slow but she never even made the cd into the bag!!! By the time I get inside again shes back at the register.. hands me the cd and the poor door greeter ( bless her heart) had to take me aside and give me a hug which just started the tears flowing. I need a break.. make that a long break... CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!

No comments: