Monday, August 4, 2008

Progress????????????????????????


I dont know about you but does this look like progress???

Naked bodies all over the dang place!! I sure hope someone decides to dress these babies soon Im getting tired of stepping over them to do things in this sewing room!

On another note... nothing else much new here today,,,its cold and foggy here. Strange August in the 50s and the leaves are falling off the trees. I dont know about in other places but we didnt have a summer here. Oh take that back we had two days that were warm.. one of those being hot near 90 the other high 70s. Then fall set in... burrrrrr!!!!!!

2 comments:

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

I create like this. Spits and spurts and all get finished about the same time. Works for me. However, they may feel a bit drafty?

Kathie said...

Sweetie I am feeling it too. I just looked over my shoulder at 15 naked dolls ( ok 3 are cats, they stay naked! ) I have the supplies, time but not motivation. One at a time ok. I love your dolls and I love the eyes. That is where the expression is. Keep creating!!