Tuesday, September 15, 2009


Today Steve had a phone call no one wants to hear. His dad called him at work and told him he wanted to see him to talk about his health. When Steve arrived at his parents home his dad was in tears and proceeded to tell him that he has melanoma on his back. I have no idea at this point what classification it is or any details. As always we never hear everything that a doctor tells them. Tomorrow he will go back into the local oncologist and have more removed. They leave for Maui on the 23rd ( where we will be surprising them and Steves sister on friday) I understand he will return home after his vacation and then have an appt in October to see another oncologist at one of the hospitals in Portland. Steve mentioned chemotherapy but details I dont know yet. I will probably gather more information while on our trip. Needless to say please again keep Jack in your prayers. At his age chemo will not be easy by any means. I will update as I find out more.

I again painted Sunday til I ran out of paint. Made it through the entryway and the high ceilings and down the stairs and partway down the hall. I didnt feel like going to the store to buy more paint so maybe will try to finish that this sunday before we leave. I love the new colors, much warmer feeling. Got a new sofa downstairs so once it is completely painted down there and stuff hung I will take pics.

Working on some dolls here...progress is slow for me but Im getting there!!!

1 comment:

angiesraggedypatch said...

Love and prayers sent your way!
hugs~
angie