Friday, September 11, 2009

Its FRIDAY!!! Not that I'm excited about fridays or anything but it does mean tonight is high school football and it happens to be a home game. Nothing special as Shane doesn't play anymore but none the less still fun to watch the kids play. I had a hair appointment this morning and got my already short hair cut shorter... lovin the new look!! LOL

I managed to list a couple pumpkin dolls finally on ebay!!! I had forgotten I had made them last year until a past customer asked me if I was making any this year. So I finally finished two of them...

Tomorrow we are off to Eugene.... Shopping and then at 7:30 pm the Ducks play.... OH we had better have a better night than we did last thursday!! I can only hope for a better outcome. Sunday I may be finishing the painting in the entryway... as of now its half done and not making me very happy. Enjoy the weekend!!!

No comments: