Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Awhile back I had posted the painting of the front doors of our house. We paid a guy to finish it and had him paint the garage doors also. One thing I don't mind is painting indoors but I hate outdoor painting!! We are both very pleased at the black doors and have had a few neighbors stop by to tell us they liked the change. Just need lights next to the front door and that job will be completed.
Yesterday was spent sewing on two new dolls. No painting was even attempted inside. I may venture to finish the remainder on Sunday. I'm still looking at this order I need to finish and I am still having a hard time picking it up to work on it. Why is it sometimes things are not fun to do?? My promise to myself is to work on her today without fail!!!
15 more days and I am Maui bound again!!! Second time this year,,, ya think Id have a home there by now!! We will be surprising Steve's sister and parents this time. So I guess this sewing stuff better get done quickly!!! Where has the time gone this year!!!???

No comments: