Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Another day in Paradise... today's trip was Hana. Took us 5 hours up and back. Going was better than coming back as Steve's driving scared the beejeebees out of me. I tried to read and keep my head down but I ran out of things to read!!! There are only over 600 hairpin turns and 60 something one lane bridges. Who designed this I havent a clue!!! Can only have been a male!!! We stopped at one beach where the waves were actually quite large than the side of the island we are on. Alot of surfers were out..we both enjoyed watching them..just not sure how they avoid permanent injury or death running into each other!Most of the waterfalls on this trip were not flowing... time of year and not alot of rainfall. Still beautiful and green on that side of the island and a pretty change from Lahaina...
So we are back in our condo tonight... finishing off my bottle of wine and relaxing... Tomorrow we catch a flight back to the mainland and home sweet home!!! My cats are missing me!!! LOL

No comments: