Monday, September 7, 2009

Okay so I'm bad again at keeping up on my blog... LOL Alot has been happening around here...!!! I have undertaken another huge job in painting the indoors upstairs and down. Ive been meaning to do it for years now and finally thought I need to do this before company comes for the wedding in July!!! So a few pics will show how it looks now. Ive gone with browns and different taupe's, now having three colors on the upstairs walls.
Its been a chore and I have made it to the entryway!!! Now the 16 foot ceiling to conquer and then its a piece of cake from there. Not sure if I will start that tomorrow or give myself a break and sew for a day. 3 days of painting is kinda boring but pretty!!!
I updated WSOAPP last night... Two Santa's on there that will be listed on ebay probably tomorrow. I guess I need to get an order completed I have here but when trying to find the right fabric for the dress I am having a complete meltdown. For the life of me I don't know what to use on her!! I gotta get myself in gear and find something for her. Also have naked doll bodies laying here to dress... hmmmm maybe I could rip one off that someone else gave me...OOPS me bad!!! LMAO!!
Many have asked how Shane is doing in the Air Force... I'd have to say extremely well!!! He has never yet complained about his 3:40 am wake ups to do PT.... or the heat that still blankets southern Texas. He has a cell phone now with his data plan so has complete access to internet in his hands at all times. A new computer and was able to use his Blackberry Storm as a modem and now has internet in his dorm room. He rooms with two other young men and they get along great. They love the care packages I've sent... More food!!! Last night a bunch of them went into town and walked the Riverwalk and hit Hooters for dinner... Sly Shane slipped the waitress his telephone number... LOL yeah that's SHANE!!!!!
I thought I would come in here and sew this evening but now I remember I need to make cookies and candy to send to Shane tomorrow....so off I go to bake!!!!

No comments: