Friday, July 31, 2009

Nice way to wake up this morning!!! Shane called!!! Although a very short but brief talk all is going well. He sounded upbeat and is looking forward to BEAST next week. Whew..its a countdown now and I cannot wait to get to San Antonio!!! Seems the AF needs Shane's transcripts also from College of the Redwoods... if all goes well they will move him up to an E2 now and he will get more pay etc. Shane said he has written a couple letters since the gas chamber last Tuesday but as of yet I have not received them...so on pins and needles to read!!!
I guess it was fun, that's all he said about it.

I actually have been sewing again!!! Nice to get my sewing machine back from mom and dad!!! Wow you don't know what you miss until its gone!!! I had bought another machine thinking my PFaff wasn't going to be repaired... but Dad got it fixed and it is so nice to have back!!! So I have set up two machines on my table... nice to not have to switch the threading as often.

Two Santa's have been listed on ebay I know its early for Santa's but they are truly my favorite thing to make so more will be coming!! Today I should finish off one of my fall dolls and get listed. Trying to be productive here!!!

1 comment:

angiesraggedypatch said...

Good to see youre sewing again!
You do such incredible work! I love your Santas!
hugs~
angie