Friday, August 14, 2009


I'm back and blogging again!!! Well at least today I am...LOL I don't even know where to begin so much has happened since I last decided to write. I had girls trip in CA, and my sister and Brother in law arrived last weekend. Things have been going very quickly here and seems a day starts and ends without much of a blink of an eye. So much I want and or need to get done...and the days are over before I begin.
While Rhonda and Brian visited we went to the ocean twice. The girls loved searching for shells and we had two of the most beautiful days here to be at the ocean!! The heart in the sand is a jellyfish in the perfect shape of a heart... SO COOL!!!! Rhonda and I also took the girls to the Wildlife Safari park south of Bandon. I had never been there and was nice but a little spendy. A little of everything at the park and sometimes quite stinky!!! Regardless it was a nice but short visit. I hope they enjoyed themselves as it seemed we never stopped moving while they were here.
Tuesday is finally the day Steve and I leave for San Antonio!!! I cant begin to write how excited I am to see Shane again! He left on June 23rd and it feels like a lifetime ago. All the letters and the few phone calls have been very positive. He seems to have no time to miss home or his things/friends. New friends have been made through BMT and he sounds happy. I do catch the occasional he can't wait to see me comments.... Of course that makes me happy!! We will arrive in San Antonio on Wednesday. Early Thursday morning is the Airmens run and coin ceremony. We will get to spend time with him on base the rest of the afternoon. Friday is graduation day!! Mom and Rhonda,Chris and JoAnn are all flying in to see him graduate. He is just going to burst I have no doubt!! I am bringing my box of Puffs with Lotion!! Friday after the ceremony he will get a town pass and again on Saturday. He wants to visit Sea World so will hopefully get to do so. Sunday will be church with him and base liberty unless he gets honors then he will be able to have another town pass. Regardless I have to say goodbye to him on Sunday evening. We leave Monday evening but he starts tech school Monday morning and will be there for another 13 weeks. SAD!!! One positive note... he will have his new cell phone and the new computer we bought him for graduation!!! He is going to be so happy!!! Oh yeah and his xbox 360 and games... he said he cant live without those!! MEN!!!
I am sewing again and will list two more dolls today on ebay....I will blog again once I get them on there!!! Til then.....

No comments: