Friday, July 24, 2009

Another week down.. thankfully!!! 25 more days and I am off to San Antonio to see Shane!! The days can't go fast enough now. I had quite a surprise today. I was busy sewing and heard the doorbell. Looked out the window and saw Seth's blue truck outside ( Seth is Laresa's boyfriend) I went to the door and I could see the nervous look on his face. I asked him to come in, he took his shoes off and we went upstairs. He sits down and I am like thinking... OH you aren't here to tell me you are breaking up with her?? I cant deal with it!! BUT... quite the opposite. Seth asked me if he could marry my daughter... I about came out of my skin!!! I am very very happy!!! He told me he had the ring bought and wanted to ask her tonight after she got off work. OH I wanted to tell everyone!!! But I kept it to myself. Later they both showed up to show off her ring... Beautiful!!... She is just beaming from ear to ear in shock!!! He took her out to the ocean on a lookout cliff and showed her the driftwood that spelled out Will You Marry Me? in the sand. Seth said her eyes looked like a deer in headlights... totally shocked!!! Her comment was NO WAY,, YOUR KIDDING ME!! SERIOUSLY?? LOL. He was so scared to do it!!! So for all the crappy things that have been happening I hope this is the start of new beginnings...

No comments: