Wednesday, November 26, 2008

OH my tomorrow is Thankgiving!!!

Oh my gosh what the heck!! How did this happen so fast?? I am so not ready for company to be here. My poor house!!! The roll away bed still is parked in the hallway from when mom left on Saturday, I need to vaccum, clean the kitchen floor, bathrooms, fold clothes, oh my and cook. I hate cooking!!! I would much rather be in my sewing room tomorrow working on the 11 projects I have sitting on this floor here! Where has the time gone? Oh and on top of it... shopping!!! The sales after Thanksgiving!!! Yep me and the hubby are planning to be up at 5 am and hitting a few deals out there, and at midnight tonight I'm going to be online and taking advantage of the online sales with free shipping and discounts as that clock ticks over to Thanksgiving! Save a dollar anywhere I can.....
I did manage to list another Santa yesterday.... LOVE HIM!!! I love when you envision something and it actually turns out better than you thought, or when things just come together without fussing over it to the point of not finishing it. Ive had some great luck in the last week,,, maybe it's trying to do things differently with the eyes and finding a body that isn't so large,,, I dunno but I'm pleasantly pleased right now.
I suppose I will write more as I get things done here.... hope that I don't have any disasters tomorrow in the kitchen!!!

No comments: