Monday, November 24, 2008

Im getting there slowly!!!

Well I have been here 6 Christmas's and finally this year took all the fire stuff down and added a garland... what a change that makes!! While mom was here she mentioned me making the curtain that goes over the front door and adding pipberries and a candle light or two. So today I got on the high ladder,, whhhoooo that was fun NOT!!! Anyways... its done and I LOVE IT!!! Why didnt I do that years ago???


Simple yet adds so much to the front foyer. I opted for one light in the window as the window to the left has two and I leave them on all the time. This will stay after the holidays as it was approved by my husband when he came home for lunch!!! Even if it hadnt been approved it would stay but always nice to have someone say they like something you do. So today I have spent the majority of it decorating,,, not cleaning or sewing much. I sit here now thinking of putting the finishing touches on a Santa and listing him and an angel,,,, just need to get away from the computer!!

I just have to share before I get off of here my little baby... her name is Brandy. While mom was here she moved the cat couch in my sewing room and seems that is all it took for Brandy to decide she really likes it and spends her days moving back and forth from the couch to my shoulders. Isn't she precious??? love love love her!!!

No comments: