Saturday, November 22, 2008

OH A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS!!!



Well the day started out an a very early time getting mom to the airport... to find that it was too dang foggy to land in North Bend so they diverted the flight to Medford... OH POOR mom...she got up so early, no breakfast and spent the whole day on airplanes or sitting in airports..!!! Im sure she will spend time bloggin on her day but now onto the rest of mine!! My daughter called me and asked if I wouldnt mind going to the pet store with her to buy double stick tape for around the Christmas tree and deterrent spray to spray on her tree to keep her cat away. So we go,,,, we buy the goodies at the pet store... then onto the mall!!! I did what I had to do and then we had to stop by the little place in the mall that takes in kitties and other animals for adoption and sells them. OH HELL.. there went my day!! Anyone that knows me knows I LOVE LOVE LOVE cats and kittens. I feel such pain for animals and have a hard time dealing with any that hurt or are mistreated. Well.... I of course had to hold a kitten,,,, then Laresa had to hold a kitten and she just fell in love with this beauty!!! OH my she slept right in her hands,,,, she took the one I was holding and she just curled right up and went to sleep,,,purring and not a peep of crying. She was hooked!!! SHE BOUGHT HER!!! So we take her home to meet her new brother... the devil Kegger.... not sure how they are going to get along at first but this little princess just seems to act like its her house and he better just tow the line or she will put him in his place..LOL I love her!!!

Speaking of the DEVIL kitty Kegger.... This week while mom was here visiting I bought a really cute bear with wood pads on the feet and on the nose... just adorable.... I gave it to Laresa since she collects bears and thought it would be cute in her apartment. So I give it to her yesterday,,,, Kegger took a liking to him right away... smelling, licking it. I told Laresa I thought she had better put him up away from Keg but nope she didnt.... Well you can probably guess what happened.... Laresa woke up this morning to a headless bear!!! Yep took that head right off!! Now I gotta figure out how the heck other than stitching it back on to reattach his poor head to his body. Theres a nut and bolt that attached it originally.... arrggghhhh!!! Suggestions are welcome.. LOL
So now I have wasted my whole day, its 5pm and I need to start doing something productive!!! Wish me luck!!!

No comments: