Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ya ever have??

Ya ever have one of those days you just wish you could crawl back in your bed and just sleep through it all?? I have been having so many days like that it isn't funny!!! I can feel depression setting in since my son left. I know I have things to be happy about... going to see Shane in May, baby on the way etc but.....there are other things in life going on that seem to outweigh the good. For the life of me I can't seem to sell anything anymore. Really makes me wonder is creating even worth it? I feel I have been black balled from joining certain groups due to an ex sister in law that only spewed venom at my name.... I just feel like I'm spinning my wheels and just can't grab ahold of the surface to find my way. Sad thing is I know I am better than this!! So someone kick me and make me realize IT IS WORTH IT!!!

Speaking of baby.

Today my daughter has her big ultrasound at the hospital.... Hope that 80% chance the doctor gave turns in to 100% sure it's a boy!!! I haven't bought anything yet,,, just holding out for the word we know what it is...but boy when I know look out stores!!! Updates today!!!

No comments: