Thursday, March 8, 2012

Because I needed another hobby?

Wow so much has happened since I last wrote!!! Been to the Big Island, and my son and his wife came home!!! 2 1/2 years ago he was home!!!
Had a nice visit but much too short!!! We also went snowmobiling while he was home on leave... BURR ASS cold is all I can say!!! My parents drove up for a short visit while Shane was home and before you know it everyone was gone.... My home was quiet, empty and the tears flowed. I know, nothing to cry about but there is something about a Son, that only a mom of a Son can understand. I miss him, flat out miss him!!! And yes I will see him soon... May!!!
So... to my blog title!!! Let me see, I make dolls, I cross stitch, I make wooden name blocks, I scrapbook and make cards... I, I, I,.... and I needed another HOBBY??? Well Yes I did!!! I have a love for vintage, or quirky chunky jewelry.... just something about it makes me drool!! I just wanted to see if I could do it.... So you tell me.... How is my first project?? Go ahead.. you can tell me if it's ugly, you won't hurt my feelings!! :)
I'm hooked on making stuff!!!
Today is one of those days I'm going to try and make something for a gift, work on a bunny and heck who knows what else!!! Enjoy yours!!!

3 comments:

Maggie/Cedar Hill Rustics said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie/Cedar Hill Rustics said...

I love this necklace.... hmmmm!!

its beautiful
Hugs Maggie

Dollgiver said...

Thank you Maggie!! I need the good words and bad ones to get my on the right track to creating them..!!