Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Finally back and creating... really feels good, kinda therapy for the soul. Newest doll on ebay is Peggy.. isnt she precious!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190213327972&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009
I speak of therapy cuz it hasn't stopped raining here and the sun so rarely peeks through for moments at a time. I have to visit a tanning bed just to feel like a normal human!!! My yard cries for love, pulling weeds and mowing the grass, planting flowers etc... I hope this weekend it turns out to be a nice one since our spot on weatherman says the sun will shine.. LOL choke, choke!! If I get lucky and get the yard looking pretty again I will post pics..but for now you get my auction pics... as Im stuck inside this sewing room!!! Enjoying another rainy day in Coos Bay , Oregon!!! hugs.....

No comments: