Thursday, February 2, 2012

Where has the time gone now???

Wow.. January came and went !!!  Things have been hectic.... Medically I have had shoulder/neck issues which has taken my heart away from doing anything productive.  BUT I vow to change that!!!  I have been in physical therapy for weeks and as of last night I have to say I felt pretty good.  I even washed my car today!!!  Miracles do happen!!!

Speaking of miracles.... I actually finally got my ETSY shop!!!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/Dollgiversattic  Can hardly believe it as I have been procrastinating for years to do it.  Ebay sales have been slow and sad for the most part... so the more exposure the better I suppose!!   Not only did I set up my Etsy shop I now am going to get this selling blog going.  http://dollgiversattictwo.blogspot.com/  Yeah time to get busy!!! 

In my personal life those that have followed might like to know a few things...... 1. My daughter Laresa got married, and is now pregnant with my first grandchild!!! Yes Im going to finally be a grandma!!!  Due date is Aug. 16th... Will it ever get here???  So she is just ending her first trimester and doing well.  Praying for a healthy baby and moms health holding up.  2.  My son Shane married a longtime friend... Miranda. 
They both live in Missouri while Shane is in the Air Force. So proud of both my children!!
Many things have happened in my life this year but it would take me all day to catch up. Sooooo..... here goes a new start.... daily/weekly blog updates??? I'm going to make an effort!!!

1 comment:

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Hi Debbie! So glad to have found you! I look forward to following your blog and shop - thanks again for your generosity! ;-)

Hugs and blessings!