Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday!!!

Wow another day.... So much to do so little time and where the hell did my day go?? Physical Therapy first thing in the morning just throws me for a loop all day...and then of course it's the first weekend of the month and what did I do?? WENT TO WALLY WORLD!!! OH my what a error!!! Glad I made it home without sharing my outloud voice too much...

I have been really disappointed in ebay sales so have thrown my hat in at Etsy.... easy to list so I love that feature so far. I have met some wonderful online people so....so far so good. I listed an angel today on ebay as other things were coming off NOT sold...
Who knows how she will do but what the heck I keep plugging along! Etsy also was updated today with items that didn't sell on ebay.
I have so many more things to get listed on there that have been sitting here....so tomorrow is going to be one busy day!!!

No comments: